WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!
Are you ready to start this amazing 3 day cleanse with me starting Sunday, November 25th and ending Tuesday November 27th.
In order to keep things simple and not to overwhelm you, I am only posting a few juice recipes. However, if you are a bit more adventurous and knowledgeable about juicing, of course you can be creative and branch out. Just know that all of your juices should be a minimum of 70% greens and very little to none acidic fruit such as oranges and grapefruit.
Before I get started here, if you haven’t had a chance to watch my 7 min video on preparing for the cleanse, please take the time to do it now because I may or may not mention what has already been said. 😉
Great! Ok, so you may only be committing to a 1 day cleanse, you may be doing a smoothie cleanse or you may be doing the 3 day juice cleanse. Whatever you’re doing, you want to honor the “Ease In and Ease Out” policy. Try not to drink coffee tomorrow, eat light tonight and all day tomorrow and reverse it on the way out too! It’s easier to think about it as we are doing a 5 or 6 day cleanse instead of a 3 day one. (add a day or two in front of and behind your cleanse) The longer the cleanse the more care you take in returning to your “normal” diet. I know people that do juice fast for 30 days or more and it takes at least 2 weeks to return to your “normal” diet.
For those of you who don’t have a juicer and are doing a smoothie cleanse, I have good news! Yesterday, my Aunt told me about a 3 day smoothie cleanse by Doctor Oz. Here’s the link!!!***click here for the Dr. Oz SMOOTHIE menu***This is a really great pdf and Inspiring! Dr. Oz also recommends probiotics and multivitamins, which I isn’t a bad idea! I don’t know what brand of multivitamin Dr. Oz recommends, but I always suggest liquid vitamins as they absorb quicker in the body.
For those of us that are juicing, I don’t think it’s necessary to add vitamins with all the amazing greens we’ll be getting. However, adding a fresh greens powder to your juices is an extra expense that you can indulge in! So, inspired by Dr. Oz, here’s the downloadable pdf I made for our juice fast!
So this PDF has the recipes and schedule that you need! I haven’t scheduled in any exercise or massage or colonics 😉 But please keep in mind that if you are planning to exercise, you’ll want to have a juice with more acid (ie. oranges and apples) for more energy. Think of your body as a car and the juice is the gasoline ( you are not a hybrid), once your body burns the gas ~ you’re out of energy…so always be prepared! Don’t let yourself get to empty because then you’ll get desperate and consider breaking your fast.
Basically, the more fruit = the more energy = the less long term sustainability
less fruit = more sustainable energy
I like to start my mornings with more sugar/acid and have it again in the late afternoon as a “snack” My plan is to juice TWO 32 oz juices at the same time in order to save time! So Breakfast and late snack (same drink) juiced at the same time and Lunch/Dinner – same drink/juiced at same time. I’ll just seal up the drink for later in my convenient Mason Jar and be good to go (keep your juice cold!). This may or may not work for you. But, be forewarned, this is a time consuming process and it’s totally worth it!
- DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER
- Keep Your Juicer Clean ~ clean right away, don’t let all that juice fiber get dry on the strainer
- Drink your Smooth Move Tea Monday and Tuesday Night!!! (put it on your calendar)
- Don’t forget to write down your intention(s) or affirmation(s)
- Take at least one detox bath within the 3 days
- Commit to ONE Hot Yoga Class or Sauna Session or Massage (or all 3, but not the same day!)
- Prepare yourself with extra Juice OR do a search for places you can buy fresh FRESH juice near you and/or your work! BE PREPARED!!!
- Know that you will be peeing a lot AND visiting the restroom more in general
- Detox symptoms can be unpleasant ~ drink water!
- Get AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep every night! This is not a walk in the park. You’re body needs rest.
- Optional to track your progress (this is a great way to learn more from your experience and do it if you can)
- Don’t forget to ease in and ease out ~ I’ll be posting a coming off the cleanse menu, but be kind to yourself tomorrow and hopefully today 😉
- Most Important!!! USE YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM!!! ( that’s me and everyone else on the event page!!! Post questions, concerns and excitement to share with all ~ that’s what we’re here for!!!!)
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO EXPERIMENT
Lemon Ginger Blast Juice (this one is a classic)
- half a head romaine lettuce
- 3-4 celery
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 of cucumber
- 1 jalepeno pepper (or half)
- 1 lemon
- Ginger to taste
- young thai coconut water
Savory Tomato Satisfaction (by Brother Echo)
This juice will knock your socks off!!!!
• 2 tom
• 3-5 celery
• 1/3 head of kale
• 1/3 bunch of parsley
• 1 head of brocolli
• 1/2 bunch of cilantro
• pinch of basil
• 1-2 cloves of garlic
• bell peppr
• large lime
All Right!!! That’s everything for now!!! You can do all of your shopping tomorrow (Saturday) or you can do it day to day and be creative just honor your body. Don’t be shy about posting in the event page and you can invite friends!!!
with BlissFULLheart.com (like me on FB please 🙂 )